Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Until We Are Together Again…


My last day with my dad...



Tomorrow will be the last time we see each other for a while
Although our hearts are broken we have to try to smile
There are so many things I want to say, things I want you to know
And the most important one is that I love you so

My heart wont beat the same again until you are back where you belong
Although we can’t be together now you will always be my dad
I sit and think of you, how much you do not know
I feel my world is ending and I don't want to let you go

I hope and pray that you come home and be with us all again
And each and every one of us will be free from all this all pain
So now I have to let you go, and though we are far apart,
You may not be with me in person but you are forever in my heart.


I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH! I WILL NEVER EVER STOP WAITING... FOR US TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN...

No comments: