Monday, July 24, 2006

It's Time to Start Solid Foods!




Mom introduced to me the cereals, oatmeal, fruits, egg, and vegetables for my diet. It is the solid food that I am allowed to eat. It is iron fortified so I’m sure I will have good eyesight. Mom feeds me in the morning because I’m relaxed during that time. I consumed only 2 teaspoon of cereals. For me, it surely taste good. (Yummy!) But maybe I am not used of having something rough and a bit sticky in my mouth so I always push it out. Hahaha! Given enough time, mom will surely have a hard time on stopping me to eat. I am looking forward for my next feeding time. It's really fun and enjoyable to be able to be exposed in the things that I need to know while growing up.
" Mom, don't worry about the mess... there will be many more to come!" Hahaha!

No comments: